Friday, May 15, 2009

Fifth day of working, today is the busiest day among the all... Works come in and out, nonstop. I have to bring back the unfinished work to home...=S

I bought a 3inches high heel today, damn!!! So expensive and is really really hard to walk. I practice at home, just walk one round from my room to my mum's room, the pain is killing me. I can't imagine how I'm going to last for three hours of pain in the class. One more thing left, i haven't bought a skirt yet...ArHhhh...all last minute, hopefully i can get one tomorrow before i go to class, otherwise I'm gonna stand outside the class.

Competition is just around the corner, nervous and tension. Went to swimming just now, want to train up stamina...Thank you for accompany, if not i will not go down to swim alone.

zZz....

No comments: