Monday, May 4, 2009

All in your HAND!!!

Firstly, i know... Nothing is impossible, if you try hard to do something, you can achieve at the end!!! Unless your dream is really ridiculous.

I have a dream and I'm going to make my dream come true one day... And i know, not every poor people cannot be succeed, you can if only you WANT!!! I am not rich, but i save money. I pay my own school fees and i pay for all the material expenses for my projects. What's wrong with no money, if you'd found a way to earn some pocket money, then it will not be a big problem for you.

I'm trying to be patience recently, not to get angry easily. Take a deep breath before anger burns out your body, think twice before you do so. Things are great around us, look at the bright side, you are fortunate because YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!!!

*No offence, this is my blog, is my freedom to post something like this and is all about me. The post above is about my personal feeling today. Not about other people and i keep telling these to myself everyday, 'Nothing is impossible!!!'

5 comments:

SAM said...

ALL THE BEST TO U. sure u can get ur dreams. u got a creative mind in doing things....

=JuJu= said...

YESSSS!!!!! we can if we really want it!!! LET'S FLY HIGH!!!!! =)

Ann Lee said...

"not every poor people cannot be succeed"

I love this sentence..
Work hard for your goal, no shortcut.
The passion and patience is very important to become rich..
And don't forget to take care of your health. ^^
Good luck Pris..

Priscillia said...

To Sam: Thanks, good luck to you too=)

To Ju: Hehe...yea, fly up high!!!

To Smart Corn: You are the one who always give me so many advice all the time whenver i chat with you. Thanks a lot. And good luck to you too=)

Schmartypanz said...

true true :)