Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This morning...

When i awake this morning, i feel like so refresh. I realized things that i have to change and learn at this moment are...

Be...
~patient
Not to get angry easily, especially facing my colleague, traffic jam, family and most importantly my friends.

~kind
I never donate when i passed by beggars, feel so bad...
Sometimes, when i face some problem, i will become very selfish where i shouldn't SELL the FISH.

~thankful
Should be thankful always because i am much more fortunate than anyone else, not to compare with the good one, but, how many people outside got the life like me?

~tough
Everyone thinks i am tough. I am not, but i will be tough, not just the look, but tough from inside too...

If i can have this four things, i will have a good mood everyday. Still in the process, 1% loading...

3 comments:

SunnyBoy said...

evyone sure have their turn to selfish,u can slowly change it.Change to SELL CRAB...more expensive..
Hmm...for me...u vry tough,compare with me this PONDAN FEilou...
So,be happy always...Always by ur side..

FeiLOu

daryl said...

siao ki na..
1%? too little le ba... =p

Priscillia said...

To YL: Haha, i sell crab, you buy all from me, okayyy??? What pondan, you are not lo..sei pui kia.

To Daryl: One day 1%, 100days 100%=P