Saturday, July 11, 2009

Is tiring...

I just feel so tired today, mentally and physically. Tomorrow gonna be a big big day for me and i cannot fail!!! Cannot!!! Not only for the grading but also the mock interview.

I realize, i am so sensitive towards something/someone. Is tiring and torturing when it comes to an end and suddenly it comes back again. I keep telling myself not to start it again, i hope i can make it. Is tiring when you have to go through the same process again and it is so ambiguous!!! I believe, it will come to a full stop soon, very soon...

3 comments:

=JuJu= said...

good luck!!!! =D
fly fly flyyyyyy!!!!!!

SAM said...

pipi... dun worry... u can make it de... all the best to u ya.. hehe... anything can share wif me... u take u as my mei mei..i can b a good listener.. haha... no worries de... good luck.

Priscillia said...

To Ju: Haha...FlyYYYyyy!!! I hope i can too=)

To Sam: Mieng mieng!!! Thank you very much!!! Lol, big brother...is my pleasure=) All the best yo you too...=)