Sunday, October 11, 2009

I am back=)

A quick and a short one before i leave...
Few days ago i was having class as usual, but i couldn't on9 as usual=S Some of you know why.

I already forgot the feeling of attending class, how was it like, but everyday is a different feeling. Ya, i'm at my sweet home now, Kepong. I came back yesterday, suppose to reach here early, but because of that someone and some incident, i reached here at 10pm=S I couldn't buy my stuff, my plan all BURN!!! Not to forget, so sorry to YY who waited me for a few hours. Sorry~~~

Headed to Chandran after that with yy and Mulians (only a few) for my dinner, chit chat a while and went home.

Today...i guess it will be my last Tkd tournament. Nothing proud to share here. But i do enjoy all the time i passed with them today. A countless thanks to Zheng Hao, Chun Ming, Jiunn Herng, XIAO MA YI and Daryl who came and gave me a really big support. Second time you guys were there for me, thank you very much. Mulians are always a part of my life, and lighten my life up, really UP UP UP!!!

And Sook Sook too...=) thanks for the sweater=) Muackxxx muackxxx muackxxxx!!! I should kiss you like how Tan Jing did to you=P Haha...

Is late...that's all for the pass few days and today. Pictures will be uploaded in Facebook soon if i can hijack someones line=P

Chiow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

T_T

Priscillia said...

Sorry xiao ma yi... I suppose to put your name there, i type wrongly, i type someone's name twice, sorry sorry...