Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting nearer

Few days i keep myself busy with works, nonstop and tiring... Today...(sunday), i skipped FA course because of...ya, you know why. I really in a bad mood now, no one makes me angry but just feeling super EMO(as Mulians always say).

What happen is... When i was working and cropping those stupid light picture from the photo, i feel like crying, stupid picture, so many details at the back, i spent more than an hour to get the object out from the picture. I know i shouldn't complain about my job, but...here is de only place for me to express my anger and unhappiness. Left office earlier because of a party and got to bring back work to home and go back to office early tomorrow as this is my responsibilities to complete the workloads.

Bad mood all the way from the time i left office until now... 14th of July, i don't want her to leave so fast... i just don't know what to say here, sad+disappoint.

FRIENDSHIP is something that i cannot live without...

4 comments:

SHUXIN said...

dun worry Pris, she'll be back very soon. Guess she wont forget u also:D
And and and.. u still have us, mulians :)
Cheer up!
*hugs!

ng hooisan said...

yuppp, agree wif xin...
she go ther, but here stil got us...
u 2 sure wil keep in touch always de ma....
miss her jiu call her lo...
life is lik tis...
got gather sure got separating de...
afterwards will gather again...
life......

beh said...

oh my dear pp~~~~
dont sad ler..T__T
if u sad i will sad more than u...
i will miss u lotssss when i m there...
and we can skype everyday if we both are free..
^^
dont worry...we will keep in touch and i will be back soon...
muacks my dear..

Priscillia said...

To Shuxin: thanks for the comment shuxin,ya..of course she'll not forget me, if she does, haha...i'm goin to murder her...just kidding=P
Yea..Mulians are my best supporters.

To Hooisan: I hope 2 years can pass really fast and everyone will be back to M'sia, Internet access is the only way to keep us keep in touch.

To Beh: Promis me, we skupe everyday no matter how busy we are, even is tay fot OT and back home late, i will still call you.