Saturday, January 3, 2009

Belated Pictures-Skytrex (part 1)

O well~~~ I know it's very late to post up this 2008 Skytrex pictures, but...i still want to post it=) Ahahaha...is my blog=P Enjoy~~~

The macho (kononnya), but this is the best picture i love among the all.


All the 14 participants are in the photo


The net behind us is super high~~~


This is the final station, i look relax though...=P yet, funny and silly with the safety equipment around my waist.



The flying fox, notice the string, it's quite high... Don't pray pray.



The platform where we have to stand all of the time before proceed to next stunt.

I'm coming~~~



Can you see how high is that??? VERY!!!



I was in the picture, someone took it from top...



On my way to fly~~~

Everyone looks....ermm...'innocent'???




The hero, the first one to start and the first one to end and the youngest among us.




Yeah~~~


Girls' POWER, what else???


Hahaha...the end... i will upload part 2 soon.... 'In the four seasons house'
Have a nice day=)

2 comments:

死者苏生 said...

look like very fun !!!!

N'Ji Tang said...

i takut later the bridge will fall down because of u..