Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sunday ( 22/9/2009 )
Right after training, all the 'Taekwondo Soul' of Taman Ehsan went to 'De PAstry' at Manajalara for Sir's 33 birthday celebration. The so call 'surprise' no more, thanks to the organizer=P




If things that can still under control of me, i will not let it happen. I leave earlier or i go later? I can't believe i see this with my own eyes, i hate this day!!!


Monday ( 23/09/2009)
As yesterday had planned, Sir invite us to one day trip to Ipoh together with her family and his 11months baby.

Eat-Play-Eat-Play-Eat

We depart at 6am, and arrived at 8 something.
Dim sun at 'Fu Shan', but failed!!! Is too crowded, we couldn't get any seat there. So, we just dined in at the nearby 'dim sum' restaurant.




Before we move on to water fall, we visit to 'Shan Bao Dong', it remind me of Mulians trip at pangkor.
'
'
'
'
'
After water fall, we took our lunch at somewhere, it is a famous 'wan tan mee' stall. Again, it was so crowded until we have to stand there and wait for the seat. This time, we got it. Is quite delicious compare to the wan tan me i eat before.
Lastly, move on to another water place, we went to a pool side, play slider and hot spring. First time 'soak' myself in the hot water as hot as 40 degress celcious. They even boiled eggs over there, lol... This is so incredible.
'
'
'
'
'
Last stop, dinner at somewhere, near the roadside 'Dai Pai Dong'. Leave around 8smtg, arrive home before 11pm.

I thought i can forget that incident, but it keeps flashing back on my mind nonstop. I wish i can delete it, but i can't. I hate those feelings. I feel awful, disgusting!!! I don't want to see the face, i don't want to step in that place anymore!!!

No comments: