Saturday, December 20, 2008

SLOW

First of all, i feel damn frustrated today!!! My computer performing speed is like 1m/hour. Slow down my speed to complete my works!!! Some more have to redo 2 times because of stupid 'not responding' and eventually shut down the software i was using.


Secondly, my eyes can pop out anytime, i have to stay very near to my comp to arrange the images one by one and make sure it's align. HumpphHhhhh!!!


Thirdly, i was enjoying for the past few days, sing K and watch movie, i think this is why i get to this situation today... Dark~~~ PleasesSeeeee~~~~ i want my comp perform like Alonso, feiuUuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~


And finally...i had bought my very first 'tulen' CD of Celine Dion~~~Yohoo!!! I'm loving it and it's worth it!!!


Lalala......the end...

No comments: