Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rojak

Today was so enlightened, happy, tiring, satisfy, disappointed, glad... Haha, that's what i meant for 'ROJAK'.



I learned some tennis skills today, lesson 1 from Master Soo, aligatur~~~ Thanks for your patience, i don't have potential on hitting the ball....haha. But i will make it someday as long as you teach me...



Haha...and....what very funny was when were swimming that time, 'little ant' laugh like soh zai, like insane people comes from Tanjong Rambutan.



Just now i was listening to Celine Dion's songs using headphone, the feelings are really different from listening through speaker. I feel better but cannot use too long, my ear get pain... I feel...don't know how to explain when i was listening to 'Dance with my Father'. It is a good song, very good song. And this is why it makes me feel disappointed on someone...Very disappointed.



Conclusion... i feel glad today because of 5Mulia...hahaha, never thought will gather for the 2nd time again in my house for exercise. It was really fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dun say like i come from green moutain ma~

i actually wanna do some sound effect for the environment that is full of happiness ma~

hope u can happy always~

levanan said...

haha, i can understand u !!!
i oso got act like "sozai" at gym room le(ya, for hapiness), luckily prisc din c it !=p

Priscillia said...

to jack: Haha...it is already happy and even happier with the laughter from all of you=D

to levanan: someone should record down your silly act and i'l show it to your....
'ehemmm'...

死者苏生 said...

Dun said me master lah! i pro onli leh!!! i sure always go to ur house to do exercise de, to keep fit leh,too fat ald.