Thursday, November 5, 2009

I love to be...

...a part of Batch 97. I am so glad that i am put in to join batch 97 which consists 5 GAYS who can really make the class ROCKsSS!!!

I really like when 19 of us always do things together, take lunch together, the gays even help her to 'da bao' the food all the way from LCCT. Group study, dinner, play all together-gather.

Well, today is the third time of group study. After all the questions asking session. We decided to play TWISTER which make our day... Yohoo!!! It was so fun seeing them twist their leg and hand, even the head can place between the leg. How funny is that... Vodka+ Orange juice to enhance more for the group study.
After all, it was a tiring but fun day that all the soul of batch97 had passed through together.
I love my life!!!

No comments: