Thursday, February 25, 2010

I miss you when everytime I'm out...
I worried about you when you are home alone...
I like to see you besides me when i'm awake in the middle of the night...
I like you to follow me whenever i go...
I love to see you approach me when i call your name...
`
`
`
`
`
`
FLUFFY

O yes!!! Now i have got a dog with me, as my companion, whao!!! How great is that!!! Now i will not feel bored anymore when i am back to home, i have someone to be with me always. One of my dream finally came true.

I'd spent quite alot on him and i left one more thing to buy for him once i got my salary, muahahaha... The happiness he brings for me is money cannot buy.


Ok, back to my story...
I got to back to Sepang tomorrow for two days but i will be back on Sunday midnight. So dude, wait for me!!! Wow, i freaking love my life now...

As usual, the feeling to go back there is not that good, no Internet access, therefor no contact with outside world, especially Mulians=(

3 comments:

ng hooisan said...

hey pris,
how much u bought fluffy?
its dam cute!
bring him out next time wen got gathering ya!!!
i wanna hug him!!!!

tHinKer said...

Pris your doggy is really cute eh.. is a shih-tzu ar?? how old is he? =)

Priscillia said...

To san: i bought it for only RM350, i will bring him next time. Hehe...

To MK: Yea, is a shih tzu. About two months old only.