Sunday, October 31, 2010

3 days in Academy

I really love to stay in academy instead of going to work.
First day in academy, refreshment of safety and first aid.
Second day in academy, tons of exams and practical exams.
Third day in academy, CRM (Crew Resource Management) and announcement.
I learn something very useful from this module, if anyone interested, i would like to introduce to you about a incident named Helios 522, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoVYYhQX-UY

Woah, how i wish i can stay there longer. I don't mind taking exams everyday. The class consists of Flight Attendants and Pilots, god... seeing them for three days in a row, it makes my desire to achieve my dream getting stronger and stronger.

I don't want to think about anything else at this moment, i just want to concentrate in my career. Nothing else is important than that at this moment except my friends and family.

No comments: