Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends

Everyday blogging seems bored to me, once in a while... I will come out with new things and new thoughts.

Today is the third day i'm staying at home, without going out for any movie, besides 'The Curve' and lunch at somewhere, which is very nice. Sometimes, i really enjoy staying at home, lie on the sofa, watch tv or read a story book. But, cannot over-do.

After three months of flying, i did experience something different. My lifestyle change, my social life is changing too. Sometimes working on board is really happy when you get a nice set of crew, best of the best when you get to contact with them STILL, even though after end of work, that's the best part. This is where you get to know more friends. Thanks to Facebook and MSN=) and i'm really looking forward to work with them again.

Two more weeks of working and that will be end of March, time passed pretty fast. April full is coming soon...=)

p/s: i cannot on9 too often because my laptop is in ICU, don't miss me=P

No comments: